Before you install the system, make sure your environment meets the following requirement.
Minimum WordPress version: 4.4.9 and above
- Download the plugin from the url in your order email email
- Unzip the file you downloaded. You will see to zip files, expert-invoice.zip and expert-invoice-paypal.zip.
- Go to the “Plugins > Add New” screen on your website.
- At the top, right next to the word “Add New” is a button labeled “Upload Plugin”. Click that button, and a new area of the page should become visible to you.
- Into that area you can either drag-and-drop of use the “Choose File” button to use your system’s file browser to find the expert-invoice.zip file.
- Once you’ve found the file, click “Install Now.” This will trigger WordPress to upload and unzip the ZIP file and register the plugin on your WordPress site.
- On the next screen that shows up, you can then click the “Activate” button to turn on the plugin.
Follow the previous steps to intall the expert-invoice-paypal.zip plugin.
Add your licence key
Your licence key entitles you to support and upgrades for a period of one year. Follow the following steps to enter the licence key you received in the order email.
- Go to the “Settings > Expert Invoice Licence” screen on your website.
- For the email address field, enter the email you used when you ordered
- Enter the licence key you received in the licence key field.
- Go to the “Settings > Expert Invoice Paypal Licence” screen on your website and enter the same details as previous.