The Invoices page lists all the invoices created. Go to Expert Invoice > Invoices.
To create an invoice, click the Add Invoice button. The add invoice screen will show.
From the invoice creation page, as seen above, enter the details of the invoice.
- Enter the title for this invoice
- From the right side, enter the quantity and type the name of the product the customer is ordering. Repeat this process to add multiple items.
- Select the invoice date
- Select the due date
- Enter the invoice number or leave the default
- Select the customer, or click the + button to add a new customer
- If you want to adjust the total for the client, click on the adjust button.
- Enter the comments you want to appear on the invoice. You can also add private comment as well.
- When finished, click on the Complete button to select and option. Choose
- Record: This will save the invoice
- Record and Email: This will save the invoice and email the invoice to the client
- Record with Payment: This will save the invoice and ask you to add payment