The Quotes page lists all the quotes created. Go to Expert Invoice > Quotes.
Create a Quote
To create a quote, click the Add Quote button. The add quote screen will show.
From the quote creation page, as seen above, enter the details of the quote.
- Enter the title for this quote
- From the right side, enter the quantity and type the name of the product the customer is ordering. Repeat this process to add multiple items.
- Select the quote date
- Select the valid until date
- Select the customer, or click the + button to add a new customer
- If you want to adjust the total for the client, click on the adjust button.
- Enter the comments you want to appear on the quotes. You can also add private comment as well.
- When finished, click on the Complete button to select and option. Choose
- Record: This will save the quote
- Record and Email: This will save the quote and email the quote to the client